Friday, May 6, 2011

Keeping Me Sane

These little things challenge me in so many ways.  As they are getting older, the difficulties are becoming more mentally challenging as opposed to just physically draining.  But I have to realize that they watch everything that I do and are taking note of my actions.  This is why me keeping everything emotionally in check is very important to me. 
Achieving health is multidimensional to me.  Eating healthy and working out are a given.  But what keeps my mind sane?  Well, many things do.  But lately, crafting has been a calmer for me.  I bought a new small camera a few months ago.  It didn't come with a camera bag, so I decided to make one.  This is what I came up with...
I thought it turned out pretty cute.  And my camera loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment