Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The 100/100 Challenge...I've decided to do!?!

A friend of mine on Facebook is doing a 100/100 challenge.  That means, 100 crunches and 100 push-ups every day for a month.  She is doing her's in the month of May.  I've been thinking about doing this for about a week.  I totally missed the whole month of May thing, but I am going on a beachy family vacation at the end of June.  So, I came to the conclusion that I would start on Saturday.  However, I decided this at about 4pm.  I finished my 100/100 at 9:30pm and after we ate at Pizza Hut!!!  So what do I do, I start at about 8:30pm and in my cute jeans, and my new white tank top from Old Navy.  Moral of the story...You can start something at any time, if you REALLY want to!


I have now finished day 3.  And boy am I sore, both my chest and back.  I hope it pays off and my arms look leaner and my tummy looks flatter.  I'll be doing this for 5 weeks.  My sister said she is going to be doing hers, included also are some leg lifts.   I think my Mom is even going to try to do some.  Although, she is having a problem with the crunches...But I know she'll keep on plugging away and master them.

1 comment: