Friday, May 20, 2011

The 100/100 Challenge

So, I have completed 7 days of the 100 pushups 100 crunches challenge.  Now be it, some days I've finished at 11pm, but I finished.  After the first day, I was super sore in my chest, back, and triceps.  Now it seems like they are much tighter...Hmmm, maybe I'll see a difference in my arms in a few weeks.  Well, a girl can hope, can't she?

The trip to my parent's house proved to be trying in the food department.  I did pretty good in the mornings,  ate my oatmeal, had my egg whites, and some fruit.  Then lunch was hit or miss.  I did cook a few dinners and ate them.  But, we did have wine and we had cupcakes for Daddy's birthday.  I ate sushi with my hubby on his birthday.  So, there is my confession!  Ahhh, I feel better now.

Now that we are back home, I'm back on track and working out like a mad woman.  I borrowed my friend's DVD the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels.  I hadn't done it till Tuesday.  The girls were napping and I didn't have a chance to go to the gym, so I did the Level 2 video.  It was 20 minutes and I sweated pretty good!  My abs were sore the next day and I felt as though, at least I did something!  So, I think it will be a good thing to have when I can't make it to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment