Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh My! Oh My!

I have been bad!  I think it started last weekend and it's just kept a going.  I haven't been worrying about calories, clean, or too much exercise.  To be honest, I probably would not have a problem with the exercise part, but swimming lessons that are in the middle of the day really put a damper on our schedule.  Although, these two little girls just love them!  It has just been hard to get everything done in our day.  Should I list out all of my bad foods!  Oh, I don't want to, but I'm going to.  Maybe it will make me second guess myself the next time I want to just eat.

1.  Fruitty Pebbles with skim milk
2.  El Chico beef and chicken fajitas
3.  Sonic Mozzarella cheese sticks with Ranch dressing (too many times to count)
4.  Sonic Cheeseburger with MAYO (Yikes!) and jalapenos
5.  Chick-fil-A waffle fries with honey mustard
6. Chuy's stuffed avocado
7.  Cupcake that the girls and the babysitter made last night (and it was GOOD!)
8.  Pringles
9.  Hot Fudge sundae from Braums (I think its better than Dairy Queen)

I'm sure there is more, but I feel super guilty right now!

So what's for dinner tonight you ask?  I went on my Spark Recipes which is an App on my Iphone.  We will be taste testing Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms.

We shall see if it's any good and then I'll share.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment